четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

AZTECH 306U DRIVER

Dec 11 , This post has been edited by prasys: Let's say i connect it through ethernet and the setup thingie just went smoothly, after showing that i am connected, i try to go to some web pages and turned out to be nothing showing which means seems like no connection. Mine port forwading no problem,but after save the custom rules,problem occurred when I switch off the modem. Resetting means that u've already pressed and hold the reset button, while power is on , at the modem's back for about 10 sec until u've seen ur monitor shows that 'Network cable is unplugged".
Uploader: Samujinn
Date Added: 1 May 2013
File Size: 9.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 61964
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Any multiple users experiencing this? CatEyes Premium Member Oct 5: Anyone here have backup modems?

ANTIQUE `50S TESLA TALISMAN U Bakelite Tube Radio Made in Czechoslovakia - D - $ | PicClick

Was it the bandwidth because of. Follow the guide provided inside the zipped file. But, I don know how to set ip atech so that I can access Internet by usign Streamyx Your particular case hightlighted in the other thread could be the old stock S. Because i had a lot of problem with my previous usb modem ZTE Dear Comcast, I won't use your email service But you must not release it too soon.

Below is what I got from my router. Reset button never revive the modem I heard some of the modem DSL light should be blinking although telephone line is not connected to indicate that the modem is searching for the signal.

Dec 24 Dec 22 This post has been edited by tps D just wont stop blinking.

Aztech DSL//E/EU/EW/ER Users' Club

So am I suppose aztecy flash only those mentioned 3 files or must I flash other things too? Sep 12 Your Digital Solutions Group: However, nothing could be loaded the page I mean. Yalor I also thought so Thanks a lot and I realyl really appreciate any help from you guys So Aztecch just power off and on the modem and everything works again. CatEyes Evga Premium Member join: It's default mode is supposed to be 'Router' but now I want to set it to 'Bridge' mode instead.

Forum Announcement

I'm sure rants and friendly banter about the Aztech EU welcome here. Friend bragging about 10 year old car with really low mileag [ Automotive ] by IowaCowboy Jul 19 It just azetch upgrade in progress and then went to the page not found site.

Have been experiencing this problem off late. Whenever i may roam It is version Hopefully they might send their technicians to check things out or give you another modem.

And the modem went dead after that time I've been using it for the past 3 weeks with no problem. Port forwarding for bt and emule work perfectly, but for web server didnt work.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий