воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

LINUX TONEPORT UX DRIVER

Can't get it working with Wine at the moment, so still no Spotify, still it's a vast improvement over nothing. Email Required, but never shown. Granted this article may be pretty old, I think perhaps the final line E: I'd like to know what's going wrong: I'm using Ubuntu 9. Hi, I am trying to get my Guitarport to work. Your install instructions worked great and now I can record music without resorting to windows.
Uploader: Shashakar
Date Added: 27 August 2006
File Size: 70.54 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 54094
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Done subversion is already the newest version. Done Package linux-headers is a virtual package provided by: Thank you so much for posting this information. Got the same errors. Myhrman says it should work with most toneports too but neither of us have one to test it out.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. How would Tomeport get those to work in linux mint? It's driving me nuts. So I uninstalled the driver using the software center and tried the instructions here: Can't get it working with Wine at the moment, so still no Spotify, still it's a vast improvement over nothing.

No such file or directory jeroen jeroen-Ubuntu: Your install instructions worked great and now I can record music without resorting to windows. Hi again, I would like to know how to install these drivers?

installation - Install Line 6 Toneport UX1 - Ask Ubuntu

What am Tonfport trying to do? As far as I can tell there is no line6usb directory. Trying to get sound to work over headphones. I'm using Ubuntu 9. Get Line6 Guitar Port to work!

Only a file called line6usb. Have you checked to see if it is already in the repos?

LinuxMusicians

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this working in Ubuntu Couldn't find any package by regex 'x. Submit a new text post.

Myhrman says it should work with most toneports too but neither of us have one to test it out.

If you open alsamixer and turn this down to zero, you no longer get the internal monitoring back to the right headphone channel, and the scratchiness goes away.

Thank you very much for this valuable piece of information! My only problem is to find a nice amp emulator program for Linux. Done build-essential is already the newest version. Before I even tried the software center, this indicated the driver was installed, but my soundcard was not listed in the sound settings menu.

No such file or directory make: Submit a new link. I installed Line6 GX on Ubuntu. Granted this article may be pretty old, I think perhaps the final line E: Sign up using Email and Password. Done Building dependency tree Reading state information Maybe something similar works for the jx problems mentioned above!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий