среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

FTI CALLAWAY DRIVER

Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Using this unique combination of materials has allowed Callaway Golf's designers to create a club that looks stunning, whilst delivering simply scintillating performance! Best feel i have ever had in a driver! Really enjoyable club to play with. Problem was, i when didnt hit it right, too much side spin and off it would go in the trees or in the next field. Will change for Free if Ask!
Uploader: Fenrilar
Date Added: 26 December 2016
File Size: 46.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 41863
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Breaking my game down and having lessons to correct it didn't seem like an option for now so I decided to opt for this club based on a friends recommendation. Gives you straighter shots but looking down on a square club can really blow your confidence.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. The club arrived in time stipulated.

Never hit the ball as far and straight as I do with this driver. Travel Bags Shoe Bags. This is really made for the mid-high handicap brigade.

Callaway Ft-iq Driver | eBay

Found it looked ugly at set up and I didn't get any sweet strikes with it. Newsletters Keep up-to-date with the latest news and updates from Golfbidder Sign up. Club is standard 45" length. Helps a little and I am getting more run on the ball. It makes sense to the layman with it being square and counter-balanced by its rear corners and is fairly confidence boosting as you look down on it. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. I have been before using the PING G5, and this has given me an extra 25 metres on the drive with a lot more control.

Performance was just as I remembered though.

Callaway FT-I Driver Review – a mid-high handicappers dream

Our feeling is that the Callaway FT-i driver is best suited to mid to high handicappers who have trouble getting their drives going straight and therefore need all this forgiveness. Although not playing a quality ball like the Bridgestone E6cqllaway thing is straight, super straight. Best feel i have ever had in a driver!

We all wanna hit those long drives, but some of us are just not consistent enough strikers of the ball. The draw on the club have reduced my slice significantly. The feel off the face is very solid. I cannot believe how straight I'm hitting those tee shots - and such a good flight. The driver looked like brandnew. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. I then hit it another demo day this summer, still didn't like it.

My only issue now callawaay to find a replacement once the face starts to go. I would recommend this club to anyone, I use a stiff shaft normally and this is regular but just about prefect. The club worked perfectely well at the driving range and I got a lower flight as expected. Love my fti 9. Choi Special Edition Irons.

I thought the club was much better than they stated. It is in good condition and I am very pleased with my purchase.

I love having the upper hand. We take actual images of the item you are buying! Straighter and longer drives giving me a calllaway more confidence.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий