четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

HIBORE XL TOUR DRIVER

Performance During testing on the range, I put each club to my ultimate test. The first one is too shallow, closed-faced, and ugly, with no CG alignment aid. The Gold has a lower kickpoint and an active tip section for increased launch angle, higher ball speed, and a smooth feel. I am a 10 handicap golfer who tends to hit everything high. This HiBore is deadly, I missed only one fairway and still managed to parr the hole.
Uploader: Maugore
Date Added: 18 January 2013
File Size: 8.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 32436
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





T The loud sound at sweet Spot. EYE2, on 07 March - Hit a D2 9.

Cleveland Hibore XL Tour Drivers

Hitting a Launcher Comp 8. Tons of clubface, and it sits on the ground very nicely — not closed. The information you gain from just one time on one of those things is invaluable. When I try and hit it hard and hit the sweet spot it tends to ballon really high. Toyr really dont think you need to change the shaft to red.

Cleveland HiBore XL Tour Driver Headcover | eBay

I would recommend the red shaft lx you. He hits his drive Sorry, thought you said you hit the woods high. With the possible combination of two heads, two shafts, and three or four different flexes for each shaft, I highly reccomend getting an analysis to find which driver matches your swing speed and entry angle.

Tests of various clubs including the HiBore driver, HiBore hybrid and so on. I currently play off of a 13, hoping to get into the single digits this season. So, better safe than sorry.

I feel extremely comfortable setting up with my XL. I can pound this thing.

Main thing is, the Hibore XL Tour and D are no longer the highest ballspeed drivers out there, nor as forgiving as they could be for such low spin performance.

Any hhibore on shaft and loft would be appreciated. Off center hits are loud as well and you get feedback through the club.

From behind the clubs you are more easily able to see how Cleveland has moved weight behind the bottom half of the ball Once I was tojr with the clubs I hit each of them off the extreme toe and heel to see how they would perform. They told me the same thing after the pro watched me drive both.

Is HiBore XL Tour Still the King of Low Spin? - WRX Club Techs - GolfWRX

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. If I was buying a new driver now, the RFE would be on the very short list of clubs to demo. At first I hated it, or thought I did.

Other than that, I think I might just go test one out myself. I love the CG alignment aid.

From the tee box I could see that the XL Tour had gone farther but the uphill slope of the fairway prevented a complete view. Mine is and I had to put in an X flex shaft, as the red one was too soft for me.

Is HiBore XL Tour Still the King of Low Spin?

How do these two drivers compare to each other. Im currently looking for a new driver, im Shafts have a lot to do with spin. I finally got out on a course 2 weeks ago, and as is always the case, was running late, meaning absolutely no warm ups or practice shots. There was at least 30 yard difference with the 9. I went to the driving range Saturday. Cleveland says the Red is designed for strong players with fast swing speeds.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий